- Store your jewelry in a dry, dark and closed place.
- Water promotes oxidation, so remove your jewelry before you swim, shower, wash dishes, participate in sweat-inducing workouts, etc.
- Be gentle with your jewels: direct contact with abrasive or chemical products like hairspray, perfume and cosmetics can change the tonality of the metal.
- When sleeping or doing physical activity, please take off your jewels. Our body moisture and PH acidity levels can cause the jewel to deteriorate.
- We do not recommend harsh jewelry cleansers or cloths with abrasive compounds.
How to clean sterling silver pieces
- Take a small bowl that holds about a quart of water and line it with aluminum foil.
- Add hot water, a tablespoon of baking soda and stir.
- Place your silver jewelry in the solution for about 3 minutes, rinse clean and let air-dry.
How to clean gold silver pieces
- Gently clean using a soft toothbrush and a bit of mild dishwashing liquid in warmish water.
- Rinse well and pat gently to dry thoroughly.
- Be sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.